JoomPush is a Web PushNotification system for Joomla! Welcome to its demo. We have setup JoomPush on this demo in such a way that you will be able to create your own PushNotifications from backend with ease test it yourself. Please make sure that you click allow on the pop-up that appears when you land on this page. The subscriber list on JoomPush demo will reset every 2 hours so that you won't receive any unwanted test notifications sent from here.
How to see the demo?
- You will see the link to login to the Administrator access in the Login module. Once you click that you will be redirected to the Admin area you can Login.
- Then go to the Components menu and click JoomPush, you will be on the dashboard.
- Go to the subscriber tab, select all the subscriber and then click the "Push" button
- You will a see a pop-up wherein you will have options to send existing messages or create a new one. Then you can then select the best option you feel like and click "Send"
- Once that is done you will receive a notification on your Desktop only if you had allowed the push notification earlier when you had visited the demo site
- There are other options where you can create templates for messages and create groups to send notifications to a specific group and more. Feel free to check them out.
Still have some questions?